Out on the waters I go Out on the waters I go

Awesome! DL'd at the first 15 seconds!

I don't know if you meant for it to sound like a melodic, bittersweet piece that seems to convey hope with a dark cost, but I definitely took that feeling when I listened to it! Reminds me of the song from Narnia.

10/10
5/5
+MW300+

Pyratekirk responds:

thank you. Yeah, that was the feel that was intended. I hadn't thought about the Narnia song, but yeah, there is a similar feeling. Appreciate the comment.

Detective fight or flight Detective fight or flight

I like it!

I'm more of a techno person, like you said, but I'm always open to other genres! This definitely fits the title - very foreboding, yet heroic!

As for the orchestra hits, I didn't mind them very much. They work here, kinda set the tone. I think without the hits, the song wouldn't fit a spy/detective theme. I mean, all loops get repetitious, but everything seemed to work for you!

9/10
4/5
+MW300+

The Rusted Ship Finally Sinks The Rusted Ship Finally Sinks

Very good.

The chaotic beat was awesome! The only problem I had was repetition, but I let that slide, seeing as you weren't serious about the song. 4/5

Lowpoly funky guys Lowpoly funky guys

Not bad.

This is actually not a bad loop. I enjoyed it. 4/5

Lost in despair Lost in despair

Very good

There's one major problem with your song.......It's wayyyyy to short :(.
Seriously haha, I was practically begging for more! Great song though.

NightzardNecrolith responds:

well short songs is just my style lol

Sword Of Vermilion.RARE remix Sword Of Vermilion.RARE remix

Nice Job

Much to my suprise, I actually enjoyed this particular song. It did become rather repetitive, however. But, you could always fix that. Otherwise, nice work.

Left before my dreams.origanal Left before my dreams.origanal

What were you trying to accomplish?

I don't understand where this was going exactly. I was desperately trying to feel the melody, but I could not find the beat. It really sounded like two songs playing together or random notes bieng hit with a rather monotone drum loop. Work on it.

fiopes responds:

Hey! this is my first submission. Just give me a brake!

Think on me Think on me

Very Nice.

I really like the tone. It's not boring, yet it sustains the serenity that I believe it was made for. The Bass really controlled the song though. The strings and bass originally caught my ear because they fit so well with the song. 5/5 9/10

Delinquent 100 Delinquent 100

Great

Not exactly the best work out there, but this is a very good song in comparison to the other HH songs out there. 4/10 ^_^

DJ-Delinquent responds:

LOL ur probly saying"OMG I PUT 4/10 when ment 8/10!!"

xD thanx for reivew and im sure u ment to to put the 8...

right? o.O

~|Walking In The Rain [Clas.] ~|Walking In The Rain [Clas.]

Amazing song

Just a tad too short. I have one question, though. Is this FL Studio 8? I don't recognize barely any of the instruments even though I am green to the software and am in no way a veteran such as yourself.

Helth responds: